Cookies Usage Policy
This Policy sets out the rules for storage and access to information on the User's devices using cookies, which are used to provide electronic services requested by the User, by MTS Technik sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its seat in Gdynia.
- Controller - means MTS Technik sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in 81-061 Gdynia, ul. Hutnicza 59, Business Statistical No. (REGON) 220507266, Tax ID No. (NIP): 958-157-51-31, National Court Register No. (KRS): 0000791304, which provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices through which the User makes use of the Service’s websites.
- Own Cookies - means cookies placed by the Controller, related to the provision of electronic services by the Controller via the Service.
- External Cookies - cookies placed by the Controller's partners via the website of the Service.
- Service - means a website or an application where the Controller runs the Internet service operating in the mtstechnik.com domain.
- Device - means an electronic device which is used by the User to access the Service.
- User - means an entity for whom electronic services may be provided pursuant to the Regulations and law, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Controller are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is impossible to transfer this way to the User's Devices viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software. These files allow for identification of the software used by the User and adjustment of the Internet Service to the individual needs of every User. Cookies usually contain name of the domain they come from, time of storing them on the Device and the assigned value.
The Controller uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: the files are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the User's Device.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning the Device off does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the User's Device.
- The User can restrict or turn off the access of cookies to his or her Device. If the User chooses this option, using the Service will still be possible except for those functions for which cookies are required.
- Purposes for which cookies are used
The Controller uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
Configuration of the service
- adjusting the content of the websites of the Service to the User's preferences and optimising the use of websites of the Service;
- recognising the Device of the Service User and its location, and displaying the website properly, adjusting to the User's individual needs;
- storing the settings selected by the User and customising the interface of the User, for example, regarding the language or region from which the user comes;
- storing the history of pages visited on the Service in order to recommend content;
- font size, website appearance, etc.
Authentication of the User on the service and ensuring the User's sessions on the service
- maintenance of the Service User's session (after logging in) to allow the User to use each sub-page the Service without re-typing his or her login and password;
- correct configuration of selected Service functions, allowing, in particular, verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimising and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Controller.
Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of the websites
- adjusting the content of the websites of the Service to the User's preferences and optimising the use of websites of the Service. In particular, these files allow us to recognise the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website adjusted to his or her individual needs;
- correct operation of the loyalty program, enabling, in particular, verification of the sources of Users' redirections to the websites of the Service.
Remembering the user's location
- the correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing, in particular, the adjustment of the information provided to the User to his or her location.
Analyses, testing and audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics which help understand how the Service's Users benefit from the websites of the Service, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content.
Provision of advertising services
- customization of advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Service;
- Ensuring safety and reliability of the Service
- Configuration of the service
The service Controller uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
Presentation of multimedia content on the websites of the Service, which are taken from an external website:
- www.youtube.com [cookie controller: Google Inc. based in the US]
Collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- IAI-Shop.com [cookie controller: IAI S.A. based in Szczecin]
- Google Analytics [cookie controller: Google Inc. based in the US]
- Yandex.Metrica [cookie controller: Yandex LLC based in Russia]
Presenting ads tailored to the User's preferences by using the online advertising tool:
- Google Ads [cookie controller: Google Inc. based in the US]
- Facebook Ads [cookie controller: Facebook Inc based in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Logging to the service using an account on another service:
- Facebook Connect [cookie controller: Facebook Inc. based in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Google [cookie controller: Google Inc. based in the US]
- LinkedIn [cookie controller: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- Paypal [cookie controller: PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. based in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in the US]
- Use of interactive functions to popularise the service using social networking websites:
- Twitter.com [cookie controller: Twitter Inc. based in the US]
- Facebook.com [cookie controller: Facebook Inc based in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- LinkedIn.com [cookie controller: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- Instagram.com [cookie controller: Instagram Inc based in the US]
- Youtube.com [cookie controller: Google Inc. based in the US]
- Presentation of multimedia content on the websites of the Service, which are taken from an external website:
- Options for specifying the conditions of storage or access of cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the cookie settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and their access to the User's Device. The User may make the changes of settings mentioned in the previous sentence via settings of the web browser or through the service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to provide information on each placement of cookies on the User's device. Details on the possibilities and methods of managing cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- The User can delete cookies at any time using the features available in the web browser used by the User.